• Provide network services for maintaining viability, operating, and improving the standard IT enterprise including network, voice, and application hosting with major emphasis on incident and problem resolution for core network operations infrastructure, including break/fix support.
• Configure, install, and uninstall routers, switches, and access points.
• Perform, review, and evaluate network performance results and escalate recommendations for review and approval.
• Provide first level response and repair to alert conditions such as outages, failures, over runtimes, shutdowns, and disaster recovery.
• Comply with all AP ITIL Service Level Management objectives including Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management and ensuring the delivery of computing services per agreed service level and operational expectations.
• Participate in Security and Risk Management including Access Control, CFATS, SVA, SOX, and Audits.
• Work with infrastructure engineering teams to support and upgrade products
• Cover prime-time (Business) hours from Monday through Friday (local time) and on-call support for urgent situations on non-prime-time hours, weekends and holidays
• Technologies and processes include
• Cisco Network Equipment – Switches, Routers, and Access Points
• Cisco Security Equipment and Tools
- ASA firewalls
- Cisco Security Manager, Cisco ADSM (Cisco Adaptive Security Device Manager)
- Cisco FirePower (IDS/IPS), Cisco FMC (Cisco FirePower Management Center)
• Network monitoring, diagnostic and troubleshooting tools and technologies – like SolarWinds, RSA.
• Layer 1 / 2 wiring standards and design
• Knowledge of TCP/IP network protocols, DNS, DHCP, SD-WAN, IP Sec VPN and MPLS.
• Network Access Control
• Voice support including legacy telephony, Skype for Business Enterprise Voice etc.
• Plant Cybersecurity Assessment, PHA (Process Hazard Analysis) and Implementation
• Typical vendor contacts include: Cisco, CloudGenix/Palo Alto, AT&T, Microsoft
• Bachelor or Associate’s degree in network essentials or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
• Up to 3+ years experience in the operations and support of network technologies preferred
• Proficient with Cisco network and security equipment & tools.
• Working knowledge of network tools including DNS, DHCP, Infoblox, SolarWinds, ATT Business Direct, Cisco ISE, ServiceNow, WireShark, EtherPeek, and CiscoPrime.
• Knowledge of information and network security standards & protocols, OT (Operational Technology) Cyber Security standard including IEC62443, NIST Cyber Security Framework and ICS (Industrial Control System) system communication & protocols preferred.
• Experience with Plant Cybersecurity Assessment, PHA (Process Hazard Analysis) and Implementation preferred.
• Ability to handle multiple support and project related requirements simultaneously.
• Ability to analyze and troubleshoot complex network and security issues that involve pulling together a team and performing analysis of application performance, security software, software distribution and other potential factors.
• Strong written and oral communication skills in local and English languages.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong teamwork skills – ability to work effectively as part of a team and as an individual contributor regionally and globally. Global working experience preferred.
• Cisco Certification CCNA or CCNP preferred.
• CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) Certification preferred.
• Experience with Cisco Nexus switch technology preferred.
• Active Directory knowledge preferred.
If you want to get more job opportunities, please reach out (如果你想了解更多的职位机会，请点击): https://www.rgf-professional.com.cn/zh/jobs