Date of revision: 1st July, 2019
Version effective date: 1st July, 2019
1. How do we collect and use your personal information
3. How can we share, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information
4. Information We May Send to You
5. How can we protect and save your personal information
6. How can you manage your personal information and your rights
7. Protection of juveniles’ information
8. How do we transfer your personal information globally
9. Notices and amendments
10. How to contact us
RGF Professional Recruitment China knows the importance of personal information to you, and will do our best to protect your personal information safe and reliable. We are committed to maintaining your trust in us by adhering to the following principles to protect your personal information: the principle of consistency of power and responsibility, the principle of clear purpose, the principle of selective consent, the principle of least sufficient, the principle of ensuring security, the principle of subject participation, the principle of openness and transparency, etc. Meanwhile, we promise that we will take corresponding security protection measures to protect your personal information according to the mature security standards in the industry.
1. How do we collect and use your personal information
1.1 We will only collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
Our products and/or services include several core functions that include the functions necessary to implement membership services, the functions necessary for job applications, the functions necessary for job applications, and the functions necessary to obtain salary reports. We may collect, save, and use the following information about you to achieve these functions. If you do not provide relevant information, you will not be able to enjoy the products and/or services we provide. These features include:
(1) Membership service
You first need to register an account on RGF Professional Recruitment China website. When you register, you need to provide us with the following information at least: your name, your E-mail address, password.
During the registration process, if you provide the following additional information, it will help us to provide you with better service and experience: address (gender), mobile phone number, address, company, resume (including work experience, education background, etc.). However, if you do not provide this information, it will not affect the basic functionality of using this service.
The above information provided by you will continue to authorize our use during your use of the service. When you log out, we will stop using and delete the above information.
The information will be stored in Japan. See Item 7. How your personal information is transferred around the world.
(2) Job application
When you submit your job application, we will collect your name, gender, telephone number, contact address, email, resume and other personal information for job matching.
(3) Job vacancies
You need to fill in your name, gender, your company name, industry, contact number, email, position information (including position name, salary range set by the company for this position, general position description, etc.), so that we can provide you with accurate recruitment services.
(4) Report downloads
When you want to access any reports on our official website, you need to provide us with the following information at least: name, gender, telephone number, email.
During the registration process, if you provide the following additional information, it will help us to provide you with better service and experience: professional background (industry, company name, position, salary range, etc.). However, if you do not provide this information, it will not affect the basic functionality of using this service.
1.2 You are fully aware that we do not need your authorization and consent to collect and use personal information in the following situations:
(1) Those related to national security and national defense security;
(2) Those related to public safety, public health and major public interests;
(3) Those related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgment;
(4) For protecting life, property and other significant legal rights and interests of the subject of personal information or other individuals, but it is difficult to get the consent from the subject;
(5) The personal information collected is disclosed to the public by the subject of personal information;
(6) Your personal information collected from legally disclosed channels, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and others;
(7) Items according to the contract we sign with you;
(8) Necessities of maintaining the safe and stable operation of the services provided, such as finding and disposing of faults of the services;
(9) Necessities for legal news reporting;
(10) When it is necessary for an academic research institution to carry out statistics or academic research on the basis of public interests and provide the results of academic research or description to the public, it shall de-label the personal information contained in the results;
(11) Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
1.3 Circumstances under which we obtain your personal information from a third party
To make sure the website works, we store small data files called cookies on your computer or mobile device. Cookies typically contain identifiers, site names, and some Numbers and characters. With the help of cookies, websites can store your preferences or browsed jobs, job applications and other data. For more information, see below:
First party cookies:
1) Improving User Experience by remembering previous steps taken by the user.
- After searching for a job, the site remembers your search criteria, so that a "Back to Search" link can be displayed.
- After searching for a job, the site remembers the search results, so that these results can be displayed on the right sidebar of a job page, and user can navigate through the results.
- After visiting a Specialization page or an Insights page, the site remembers which specific page it was, so that a "Back to Specialization" or "Back to Insights" link can be displayed.
2) User authentication
- The site assigns a unique and anonymous identifier to each user to insure safe authentication.
Cookie is removed when user closes the browser
See "Expires=Date" in this document for more information.
Third party cookies:
|Performance/analytics cookies (Google Analytics)||These are third party cookies called "Google Analytics" and used to collect statistical information concerning site visits (e.g. which pages are most frequently visited, whether users receive any error messages, how the website was found). Neither we nor third party analytics organisations associate your IP address with any information that can identify the user personally. These cookies enable analytics organisations to determine whether you are a returning visitor to the site, and to track the pages that you visit during your session.||Please follow this link for more information on the privacy policies of the third party sites.|
You can clear all cookies saved on your computer. Most web browsers have a Cookie blocking feature. But if you do, you'll need to change the user Settings yourself every time you visit our site.
2.2 Site beacons and pixel labels
In addition to cookies, we will use web beacons, pixel tags and other similar technologies on our web sites. For example, an email we send you might contain an URL that links to the content of our website. If you click on the link, we will track the click to help us understand your preferences to improve our customer service. A web site beacon is usually a transparent image embedded in a web site or email. With the pixel tag in the email, we can know whether the email is opened or not. If you do not want your activities to be tracked in this way, you can always unsubscribe from our mailing list.
3. How can we share, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information
3.1.1 We will not share your personal information with any company, organization or individual other than RGF Professional Recruitment China, except the following situations:
(1) Sharing with your consent: after obtaining your consent, we will share your personal information with other parties.
(2) We may share your personal information with others in accordance with laws and regulations or mandatory requirements of government authorities.
Subsidiaries under RGF brand include:
- RGF International Recruitment
- RGF Executive Search
- RGF Professional Recruitment
- RGF HR Agent
(4) Sharing with authorized partners: only for the purpose stated in this policy, some of our services will be provided by authorized partners. We may share some of your personal information with partners to provide better customer service and user experience. We will only share your personal information for lawful, legitimate, necessary, specific and specific purposes, and only share the personal information necessary to provide services. Our partners have no right to use the Shared personal information for any other purpose. At present, our authorized partners include the following major types:
- Authorized partners of advertising, research and analysis services. Unless we have your permission, we will not share your personally identifiable information (meaning information that identifies you, such as your name or email address, through which you can be contacted or identified) with partners providing advertising, research and analysis services. We will provide these partners with information about the effectiveness of the advertising or research coverage, but we will not provide your personally identifiable information, or we will aggregate this information so that it does not identify you personally.
- Suppliers, service providers and other partners. We send the information to support our business in the global scope of the suppliers, service providers and other partners, the support including providing technology infrastructure services, analysis the use of our service, to measure the effectiveness of advertisement and services, to provide convenient customer service, payment or academic research and investigation.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual except in the following cases:
(1) Transfer with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will transfer your personal information to other parties;
3.3 Public disclosure
We will only publicly disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
(1) After obtaining your explicit consent;
(2) Disclosure based on law: We may publicly disclose your personal information in the event of legal, legal, litigation or mandatory requirements of the competent government authorities.
4. Information We May Send to You
When you use our services, we may send emails, text messages, news or notifications to you.
You may follow the relevant notice to unsubscribe on the device.
4.2 Service announcements
We may send you announcements related to service if necessary (for example, the suspension of certain service due to system maintenance).
You may not be able to cancel these non-promotional service-related announcements.
5. How do we protect and store your personal information?
5.1 We have used industry-standard security measures to protect the personal information you provide against unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss of data. We will take all reasonable and practicable steps to protect your personal information. For example, SSL exchange is used when you exchange data between your browser and the other service providers (such as credit card information).
We also provide https secure browsing for the RGF Professional Recruitment China website; we use encryption to ensure data confidentiality. We use trusted protection mechanisms to protect against malicious attacks; we deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel have access to personal information; and we conduct security and privacy protection training courses to enhance employee protection of personal information Awareness of importance.
5.2 We will use https and the SSL certificate proves that it is safe
5.3 We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to ensure that no irrelevant personal information is collected. We will only retain your personal information for the period required to achieve the purposes stated in this policy, unless the retention period is extended or permitted by law.
5.4 The Internet is not a secure environment, and email, instant messaging, and communication with other RGF Professional Recruitment China users are not encrypted. We strongly recommend that you do not send personal information in this way. Please use complex passwords to help us keep your account secure.
5.5 After the unfortunate incident of personal information security, we will promptly inform you according to the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, you can prevent and Suggestions for risk reduction, remedies for you, etc. We will promptly inform you of the relevant circumstances of the incident by mail, letter, telephone, push notification, etc. When it is difficult to inform the individual information subject one by one, we will issue a notice in a reasonable and effective manner.
At the same time, we will also report the disposal of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
6. How can you manage your personal information (your rights)
In accordance with China's relevant laws, regulations, standards, and other countries and regions, we guarantee that you have the following rights to your personal information:
6.1 Access to your personal information
The data you can access include:
Account Information - If you wish to access or edit profile information and payment information in your account, change your password, add security information or close your account, you can do so by visiting our website.
Search for information - You can access or clear your search history, view and modify interests, and manage other data on our website.
If you are unable to access these data above, you can always contact us via our web form or send an email to email@example.com . We will respond to your request within 30 days.
6.2 Correct your personal information
When you find that we any error regarding to your personal information, you have the right to ask us to make corrections. You can make a correction request in the manner listed in “(1) Access to your personal information."
If you are unable to correct this personal information via the above link, you can always contact us via our web form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your correction request within 30 days.
6.3 Delete your personal information
In the following situations, you can ask us to delete your personal information:
a) If we deal with personal information in violation of laws and regulations;
b) If we collect and use your personal information without your consent;
c) If we deal with personal information by violating the agreement with you;
d) If you no longer use our products or services, or you cancel your account number;
e) If we no longer provide products or services for you.
When you delete information from our website, we may not immediately delete the corresponding information in the backup system, but will delete it when the backup is updated.
6.4 Change the scope of your authorization
Each business function requires some basic personal information to be completed (see "Part 1" of this policy). You may give or withdraw your authorization consent at any time for the collection and use of additional personal information collected.
When you withdraw your consent, we will no longer process the corresponding personal information. However, your decision to withdraw your consent will not affect the personal information processing that was previously performed based on your authorization.
If you do not want to accept commercials that we send to you, you can cancel them at any time by unsubscribing or send an email to: email@example.com
6.5 Personal information subject cancellation account
You can cancel your previously registered account at any time.
After canceling the account, we will stop providing you with products or services, and will delete your personal information according to your requirements, unless otherwise required by laws and regulations.
6.6 The personal information subject obtains a copy of personal information
You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal information. If technically feasible, such as data interface matching, we can also directly transfer a copy of your personal information to your designated third party according to your requirements.
6.7 Constraint information system automatic decision
In some business functions, we may make decisions based solely on non-manual automatic decision mechanisms such as information systems and algorithms. If these decisions significantly affect your legal rights, you have the right to ask us for an explanation and we will provide appropriate remedies.
6.8 Responding to your above request
To ensure the safety, you may need to provide a written request or otherwise prove your identity. We may ask you to verify your identity before handling your request.
We will respond within 30 days.
In principle, we do not charge a fee for your reasonable request, but we will charge a certain fee for the repeated requests that exceed the reasonable limit. For those who are unreasonably repetitive, need too much technical means (for example, need to develop new systems or fundamentally change existing practices), pose risks to the legal rights of others, or are very impractical (for example, involving information stored on backup tapes) Request, we may refuse.
In the following situations, we will not be able to respond to your request as required by law or regulation:
a) Directly related to national security and national defense security;
b) Directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
c) Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and judgment execution;
d) There is sufficient evidence that you have subjective malice or abuse of rights;
e) Responding to your request will result in serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals or organizations.
f) Involving trade secrets.
7. Protection of juveniles' information
Our products, websites and services are primarily for adults. Juveniles may not create their own user accounts without the consent of their parents or guardians.
For the collection of personal information of a minor with parental consent, we will only use or publicly disclose this information if it is permitted by law, with the explicit consent of the parent or guardian, or the need to protect the juveniles.
In accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, if you are a juvenile under the age of 18, you should obtain the consent of your parent or legal guardian before using the services of RGF Professional Recruitment China.
8. How will your personal information be transferred globally?
Because we provide services around the world, this means that your personal information may be transferred to other countries in which you use the service, or your country's use of the product or service, or Access to these jurisdictions.
Such jurisdictions may have different data protection laws or even no relevant laws. In such cases, we will ensure that your personal information is adequately protected within the territory of the People's Republic of China.
9. Notice and revision
Significant changes referred to in this policy include but are not limited to:
(1) Our service model has undergone major changes. Such as the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, the way in which personal information is used, etc.;
(2) We have undergone major changes in the ownership structure and organizational structure. Such as changes in the owner caused by business adjustments, bankruptcy mergers, etc.;
(3) The main objects of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure have changed;
(4) Significant changes in your rights to participate in the processing of personal information and how it is exercised;
(5) When we are responsible for handling changes in the personal information security department, contact methods and complaint channels;
(6) The personal information security impact assessment report indicates that there is a high risk.
10.How to contact us
In general, we will respond within 30 days.