Who you are
Someone who is eager and curious to learn more about the recruitment industry and how we operate a dynamic and expanding business. We are looking for those who have the drive and passion to work within a challenging and rewarding sales environment, and the commitment to work as a full-time Associate Consultant.
Your key reponsibilities
- Search candidates: the fundamental job is to utilize all possible resources to identify potential candidates for the assignments given by the team leaders and members.
- Industry analysis: to run industry analysis, market insight and related information gathering for better understanding of the practice, not only supporting the search, but also gain industry knowledges during the action.
- Knowledge update: to provide most recent market information to the knowledge center system.
What we expect of you
- Good English, writing is must
- Microsoft office Skills
- University and above
- Related working experience in Human Resources, Recruitment, Executive Search is a plus
- Excellent communication skills with willingness of doing so
- Team work believer with inner drive
- Quick learner