职位：Analytic manager/Senior consultant
• Ensure that all solution designs maximize the business benefits to be gained by the client, and solve their specific problems. Also ensure that software and scoring solutions are effectively integrated across the business.
• Coach junior consultants and analysts on the project to maximize the effectiveness of their approach.
• To be responsible for the quality, consistency and accuracy of all deliverables
• To be responsible for all aspects of the deliverable, including working with sales and/or project manager, reviewing and in some cases preparing the project specification for complex analytics
• To allocate resource, plan for project and work with the client deliverable at each stage
• To build a team of appropriate size and skills to meet the demands and projections of business and clients in the AP markets.
• To be responsible for staff development / training – and career path development.
• Decipher the differing risk analytics and business needs of varying clients, and establish flexible business strategies and risk algorithms to address these specific needs.
• Analyze data to extract risk analytics patterns, identify emerging trends, and present detailed metrics of overall risk management solution effectiveness.
• Identify new risk trends and implement processes and logic to mitigate losses in close collaboration with Analytics team.
• Consult with clients to identify where the risk controls could be improved including, but not limited to, business process evaluation, loss trend analysis, and defect analysis, and deliver recommendations and business justification to client executives.
• Ensure end-to-end quality execution of data analysis and risk projects, client tuning, and ongoing performance metrics.
• Drive the development and delivery of risk and product training curriculum for clients and partners.
• At least 10+ years’ experience.
• Consultancy experience is prefered.
• At least bachelor degree major in statistical, financial engineer, finance or mathematical elements.
• Excellent knowledge of consumer risk management with particular expertise in at least two part of the customer lifecycle (eg origination, customer management, collections, fraud, internet payment, sales & marketing) for China market in both traditional business and emerging online/mobile business area.
• Ideally knowledge and work experience in the banking and financial services industry .
• Excellent PC skills, and familiar with statistical software such as SAS, SPSS, Splus and MATLAB.
• Experience in analytics and business strategy related consultancy; ideally good international experience.
sources, and demonstrated ability to organize findings in a clear and consistent format.
职责描述： 1.负责公司产品的技术方向研究和总体规划，参与整体架构和核心功能开发，评估产品风险和管理、维护公司核心产品架构体系。 2.理解产品的的业务需求，制定产品优化与调整方案，监督研发进度。...
TOP 电商代运营公司 -参与公司战略规划，负责与业务线和职能部门对接，推进项目进程 -参与公司重大战略项目的规划、执行和跟进 - 市场情况进行调查和研究，撰写研究报告并提出业务创新优化方向 -...
知名教育测评公司 工作职责： 支持统计和测评系统研发、分析数据、编写统计和心理测量学程序系统 职位要求： 1. 985大学毕业 2. 应用数学、统计学或心理测量学硕士或以上学历 3. 本科和硕士...
Well-known foreign apparel brands Responsibilities： • Market & Competitor Intelligence – Collect ...
Top Logistics MNC Responsibilities: - Full P&L owner for company's air freight business. - Respon...
知名金融公司 工作描述： 1、财务支持：深入了解业务，与业务伙伴密切合作，建立合理有效的量化分析体系，给予有效建议并推进解决方案，深度支持业务决策和过程管理，推动业务发展，同时规避财务风险； 2...
Fintech 职位描述： 1、负责运维体系的建立和优化，新人带教； 2、负责规划、设计并推动运维自动化建设，提高运维效率； 3、负责公司项目架构评估工作，对公司项目进行高可用架构设计和评估； ...
知名集团公司 职位描述： 1、对集团下属各板块公司的月度，季度，年度报表总体性质量控制，建立健全会计核算体系，对会计报告模板和会计制度的制定总体负责，定期审核集团下属公司财务报告。总体控制年度审...