1. Support Channel Strategy & Yearly Channel Calendar Planning
• Support to develop annual channel marketing calendar with NPD, NAD and key activities
• Highly engage with NKAs and leading key accounts with customers’ requests and demands under tailor made solution package
• Deliverable tools for medium-long tail customers development
• Understand 2B customers TA
2. Channel Solution (NAD, channel activity, national campaign, NAD tracking) Development & Execution
• Customers profile segmentation management, understand and analyze customers’ data (FOH & BOH).
• Develop/design NAD by quarterly and tailor made with chef team, wider marketing team and customers requests
• Leverage Global chef source to provide the total solution of optimizing production scale, i.e.
• Deliverable NAD POSM and packaging design with the third party
• Deliver NAD selling deck & NAD tracking on time
• Execution on national campaign or promotion program for NAD sell-in
• Assist to leverage AFP brand exposure & brand attributes in the leading market
• Drive business growth on campaign design, including customers side and AFP side
3. Budget Management
4. Channel Insights Data Analysis
• Has capability to understand business dynamics, reason behind, and propose action plan.
Qualification and experience
• Bachelor’s degree and above
• B2B marketing experience (5+ years)
• Experienced in working with agencies and deliver results
• Knowledge of the latest Marketing trends, tools and methodologies.
• Commercial savvy and understanding of business imperatives (in a sales organisation)
• Resilient and outcome focused
• Proven coaching and sales leadership skills – as this person needs to be highly respected to have the requisite level of credibility
• Strong influencing and relationship building skills across internal customers, senior stakeholders and wider team members
• Good in written and spoken English, Fluent in Mandarin