· Ensure products continuously comply with Amazon’s quality, performance, reliability, as well as industry safety and regulatory requirements worldwide.
· Applying SME level knowledge of quality strategies and processes in multiple product categories by engagement with contract manufacturers and Original design manufacturer.
· Manage and coach strategic suppliers to improve quality management systems, manufacturing processes and customer satisfaction.
· Drive scalable business solution and develop best-in-class processes and systems, and drive continual improvement across different business models.
· Communicate technical, quality, and process requirements to non-technical stakeholders.
· Design and operate saleable training programs via webinars or onsite for both internal and external stakeholder; improve self-service tools and systems to reduce manual operations.
· Manage 3rd party service providers to perform factory audits and processes inspections
· Knowledge of product / process quality management as well as product development in diverse industries.
· Bachelor’s degree required with a scientific or engineering focus.
· Minimum of 7 years of experience with import/export consumer product quality program management.
· Working knowledge of lean six sigma and process improvement methodologies.
· Fluent in Chinese Mandarin and English; excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners to get things done.
· Must be able to think creatively and possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Ability to thrive in a high energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are driven in parallel.
· Graduate degree in Business, Engineering or a Scientific discipline preferred
· Highly innovative, flexible and self-directed. Track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Process oriented, with high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions