1. Own various parts of the ecommerce marketing analytics domain and drive the initiatives that help company grow. Support the organization in driving the user acquisition, conversion, retention and monetization efforts effectively by leveraging data
2. Responsible for design and specification of the dashboard and manage all requests for change to support decision making for leadership team and operational team.
3. Design, develop and maintain a set of dashboards and reports that contain actionable metrics to reflect the current state of the business’s operations timely and accurately. Responsible to use data visualization tools to showcase data for stakeholders
4. Extract key business insights and actionable recommendations from the dashboards, reports and business analysis to identify opportunities for improvement and develop initial business cases for potential projects/programmes.
5. Partner with the business to design various programs for business and marketing activities across multi-channels.
6. Analyze ongoing business performance to understand key drivers and communicate insights to business stakeholders
Job Requirement and Qualifications
1. Degree in Applied Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics or other quantitative fields
2. 8 +years working experience for Bachelor, 5 + years for Master (MA/MS/MBA)
3. Strong experience in at least one scripting language (Python, R, SAS, SPSS, etc.)
4. Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop)
5. Strong in SQL or other querying language
6. Experience with Tableau, QuickBI, PowerBI, Microstrategy or other BI tools
7. Good verbal and written English communication skills