This job has been closed. You will find bellow the job description as a reminder. It is not possible to apply anymore.
1. Create Technique framework and roadmaps for IT Infrastructure related to Microsoft products like Azure, O365, AD, Exchange, SCCM.
2. Manage the Microsoft product solutions on architecture, designing, implantation, integration, and maintenance in covered domains.
3. Manage and Support AD, SCCM, Office 365, Azure architecture Daily Operation by leverage Microsoft premise support.
4. Collaborate with IT members in each country and help to roll out the Global IT solutions in each country.
5. Managing operations team to provide support and maintenance for IT infrastructure solutions.
6. Vendor Management for managed solutions.
1. 8 years’ experience in IT Infrastructure with bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems Management, or related field preferred
2. Strong hands-on experience on Microsoft based infrastructure Solutions on Microsoft Azure, SCCM, Active Directory, Exchange Server, SCCM, Office 365. In addition, you have experience on VMWare, Linux.
3. Strong hands-on experience on GPO, DNS, DHCP, Microsoft CA, KMS, SSO, SMTP.
4. Domain migration, OKTA, Microsoft License