The candidate is expected to:
1. Deliver high-quality eLIMS software by oneself and together with the team.
2. Provide supports for business applications, using a ticketing system.
3. Embrace Agile practices.
4. Provide technical documentation about the business applications.
5. Test the new features and existing applications.
SPECIFIC ASSIGNMENTS :
1. Contribute to the design, development, troubleshooting, tests and documentation of eLIMS functions, at appropriate quality levels, and timely.
2. Create and maintain technical and operational documentation that describes program code, logic, changes, and corrections for assigned functions.
3. Provide continued support and contribute to actions related to operations to meet business requirements in production environments.
OTHER ASSIGNMENTS :
1. Ensure follow-up to his Managers on a regular basis and as often as requested.
2. Deepen that knowledge on a continuous basis, guided by the most pressing needs of assigned functions.
3 Develop appropriate working relationships with IT and non-IT target groups in Eurofins.
PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL CRITERIA:
1. Knowledge of the current application.
2. Application support.
3. Quality of the code provided
REQUIRED PROFILE :
Personal Skills :
Very good communication and interpersonal relation skills in an international environment. Good Team player. Willing to learn new technologies, processes and functional areas. Open minded on the subject.
Initial Education Background:
1. Bachelor Degree or equivalent in IT.
2. Software Development curriculum is preferred.
Language skills and level expected
1. English (Fluent) preferred.
Technical knowledge :
1. High Experience of .Net Core, ASP.NET Core, WebAPI and Entity Framework Core, Angular.
3. Experience with Visual Studio environment.
4. Experience in MS SQL programming.
5. Experience with Architecture is a plus.
6. Experience with LIMS is a plus.