Products: Stoppers and seals for self injection sysetm and so on
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for all the sales activities for emerging accounts in North China and West North.
• Identify new business, increase market share and presence in China
• Analyze market share, competition and make sound recommendations
• Keep abreast of competitive activities and market developments in order to ensure sustained competitive advantage of the business
• Organize Sales & Technical Seminars to the target audience and ensure appropriate follow up actions.
• Lead and assist customer services in ensuring high level of service and response time with monthly review of samples and quotation follow-up.
• Facilitate to ensure highest level of customer service
• Report on a monthly base to update customer visits, sales and market activities, new business, competition, market trend
• Be responsible for all Quality related complaints handling for the customers and provide on-site customer visit when necessary.
• Identify “quality segment “and formulate pricing strategy to cater to market needs and requirements
• Other duties as assigned
• Good rapport and negotiation skills with customers and other KOLs
• Able to work independently, analytical, self-driven and result oriented
• Sound judgment of business opportunities • Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Good command on English language.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Degree/Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Bio/Pharmacy or related majors
• Knowledge of rubber technology or pharmaceutical/medical device industry would be an added advantage
• At least 5 years in a sales role
• Able to be aware of all relevant SOPs as per Company policy as they are related to the position covered by this Job Description
• Support and contribute in Lean Sigma programs and activities towards delivery of the set target
• Able to comply with the company’s safety policy at all times
• List any safety requirements applicable to role within your country
• Able to comply with the company’s quality policy at all times.
• List any quality requirements applicable to role within your country Travel Requirements:
• Must be able to travel up to 60% of the time