• Perform three-way match and assess any price deviations and discrepancies.
• Communicate with stakeholders to resolve queries in a timely and effective manner.
• Ensure all invoices are up to date on a regular basis to meet month end deadlines.
• Arrange payments on timely basis
• Perform supplier reconciliations (both external and intercompany), deal with any discrepancies and request copy invoices and credit notes where necessary.
• Manage accrual and advance payment processes for trade and inventory purchases. Perform monthly reconciliation and ensure that any outstanding balances are accounted for.
• Ensure account reconciliation for all AP related accounts are prepared timely and meets the corporate and month end deadline.
• Compile and submit input VAT.
• Compile VAT related documents (海关关税增值税打印税单) and prepare VAT related journal entries
• Prepare and reconcile monthly inventory movement calculation. Communicate with stakeholders to resolve and reconcile discrepancies in a timely and effective manner.
• Supports the month end close processes, particularly for AP and inventory related accounts, in both JDE and KD and reconcile balances between both systems
• Any other adhoc duties as and when required.
The successful candidate should have:
• Degree in Accounting and have minimum of two years’ experience in a medium to large-sized organisation.
• Prior experience in JD Edwards would be advantageous.
• Must be system focused and familiar with the use and benefits of spreadsheet packages, (Microsoft Excel) making full use of the tools available.
• Experience with building Customer Relationship and a good team player
• Financial Acumen.
• Good command of English
• Great Communication skills.
• Good work organisation and Quality Orientation