1. Partner with plant Operations team to establish a robust product costing process, procedure & policy, costing variance analysis as well as creating KPIs to monitor factories performance.
2. Develop standard models and templates to assist the Operations leaders in monitoring operation monthly and quarterly performance and evaluate investment decision as required.
3. Responsible for monthly closing and Support business review presentations, in-depth analysis of costing variance and key drivers of the variance as well as recommendation to improve costing.
4. Work closely with plant operation team to review business case for (1) new Production location, (2) BoM and costing, (3) Capex investment or disposal, (4) Engineering and product launch cost, (5) Direct and indirect labour cost.
5. Evaluate new Capex investment supported by the in-depth analysis of the expected productivity, operation efficiency and saving. Monitor and report purchase commitments and spending for all capital programs.
6. Work closely with operation team to review pre-production cost, drive operation team to achieve standard cost which align with Business case assumption.
7. Work closely with operation team do Make vs Buy analysis for key components, provide detailed insights for in-house production or out-sourcing decision.
8. Work closely with operation team to drive VA/VE activities, plant automation projects, productivity program and other strategic investments.
9. Ensure ERP program are thoroughly implemented in the finance costing function and develop standard reporting in local ERP to track and monitor factories performance.
10. Cultivate strong working relationships within plant operation and Finance teams.
11. Lead ad hoc projects as required.
12. Lead with a strong compliance and integrity mindset.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Supply Chain / Engineering / Business Administration.
2. Possess 5-8 years’ experience in different finance position, costing experience is mandatory.
3. Process management skills.
4. Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
5. Excellent communication skills within multi-national/ multi-layer team as well as a moderator.
6. Mature operation skills of Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.).
7. Fluent in spoken and written English/Chinese.