1. Research the latest in the China Water Technology business industry and creating new opportunities to expand business in China;
2. Develop new sales areas and improving sales through various methods;
3. Collaborate with HQ, colleagues in group, partners and local authorities to ensure requirements are met, such as local regulations, product specificaitons, sales tools, support plans, sales numbers, profit goals and etc.;
4. Contacting potential clients to establish a business relationship and meet with them;
5. Maintain current client relationship and identifying areas for potential clients;
6. Train clients, partners and related colleagues to improve goals and meet expectations;
7. Collect market intelligence for the analysis of business strategy plan optimization.
1. Bachelor degree or above in water treatment, environmental science or related major, more than 5 years of business development experience;
2. Familiar with water body (environment) therapy or water treatment industry, have working experience and contacts in relevant industries, and be able to promote various cooperation;
3. Have relevant working experience in foreign enterprises, and be familiar with procedure and business model of multinational enterprises;
4. Good oral and written skills in Chinese and English, thinking in a logical way;
5. Excellent communication and coordination skills, good work ethic and team player. Be able to work with cross functional teams and work under plan and strategy;
6. Familiar with MS365 software;
7. Have strong learning skills, can learn constantly from trainings and job experiences, and deliver best performance.