- Ensure the recruitment service is delivered, in line with contractual obligations and client service levels
- Contribute to the commercial success of the account through the achievement of (monthly and annual) targets. Accountable for delivering to target start dates
- Develop and support the sourcing strategy for each role/business unit and agree the strategy (including web-based and direct sourcing) with hiring manager
- Lead vacancy consultation discussions with hiring managers and document recruitment plans which include role requirements, agreed time-frames, roles and responsibilities of all involved, and the selection process. Where possible, include member(s) of the sourcing team in the discussion and if not, share the outcome of the discussion with them to ensure they can develop the sourcing plan and source effectively for the role.
- Interpreting resourcing plans, define role requirements and developing innovative sourcing techniques (networking, headhunting, engaging passive talent via various world-class tools and technology)
- Interviewing candidates to determine their suitability for the role, work with our automation tools to schedule interviews with Hiring Managers, providing feedback to candidates
- Proactively source (identify) candidates utilizing a broad range of channels and techniques (e.g. search engines, job board databases, social networking sites) utilizing Channel Activation Matrices or other directions as appropriate. Employ innovative techniques to identify elusive talent in the market
- Building and maintaining sound and positive hiring manager relationships.
- Responsible for client satisfaction within own business area.
- Responsible for the management of candidate relationships and their satisfaction with the candidate recruitment experience until start date
Producing timely and accurate reports on recruitment activities