This job has been closed. You will find bellow the job description as a reminder. It is not possible to apply anymore.
· Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle for software applications supporting our Process Development department (including High-throughput screening, Analytics, Fermentation, Biocatalysis, and Downstream processing)
· Drive Python design/modelling, process implementation, integration of technologies, improvements and maintenance
· Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future, troubleshoot and debug applications
· Collaborate with scientists, process and development team on design requirements and technical details. Provide training and support to our internal user
· Open to learning about new technologies
· Master’s degree in software engineering or a quantitative discipline such as computer science, mathematics, computational biology, electrical engineering, bioengineering.
· Must demonstrate mastery of scripting programming languages (Python is preferred)
· Experience with programming best practices (unit testing, CI/CD, etc) and version control (Git)
· Experience developing software in a Linux environment, be familiar with Docker
· Knowledge of using SQLALchemy, PostreSQL / MySQL, OpenAPI
· English language skill (spoken, written) and well communication.
· Full-stack and Front-end experience a plus
· Industry experience a plus, but not required
· Biology expose a plus, but not required