Global Top Automation Company
Global Top Automation Company
Job Title: Business Development Manager, Life Science
Business Group: Techincial Support Manager
Work Location: China
Report to: Industry Manager, Life Science
Responsible for meeting sales targets (orders & shipments) for assigned products and services in Life Science industry in the region.
• Be the Domain Expert (know & understand applications / manufacturing processes / key market players) and support regional Account Managers to develop business in Life Science Industry
• Ability and experience in delivering key commercial messages to C-Level / executives
• Call on headquarters/engineering centers in China to identify business opportunities/ prospects for designated account.
• Make joint sales calls with Account Managers to assist in qualifying and closing opportunities.
• Develop and implement an annual corporate account plan and establish corporate account agreements.
• Provide appropriate linkages to US based corporate account team plans and initiatives.
• Serve as an escalated contact for application/ technical/ commercial issues with accounts.
• Develop and maintain high-level relationships with corporate decision-makers.
• Generate Sales Tools with Industry based solutions
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
• Contributes Professional & Technical Expertise
• Collaborates & Teams Effectively
• Adds Value for Customers & Partners
• Attains Results
• Drives Growth
• Demonstrates Bus & Financial Acumen
Job Related Competencies
• Intermediate level of expertise in Integrated Architecture, Standard Drives, MES / Information Systems, Networks, Services & Solutions, CSM along with a basic understanding of all our products.
• Intermediate level of expertise in Industry Knowledge, Application Knowledge, OEM Business Drivers (Understanding of needs of OEM customers), Process Business Drivers (Understanding of needs of Process Solutions customers)
• Intermediate expertise in Project / Implementation Management, Sales Fundamentals, Project Sales Strategizing,, Value Based Selling, Disciplined Selling, Customer Centric Selling, Customer Relationship Management, Account Sales Maximizing (Expanding business in existing accounts), and Account Planning & Management.
• Basic knowledge of Market Research & Analysis (Market & Economic Trends, Customer Buying Behavior, Competitor Research), Prospecting & New Customer Development, Territory Planning & Management and Marketing Fundamentals (Price, Product, Place, Promotion).
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / WORK EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Automation / Information or Pharmaceutical related
• Min 5 years relevant experience;
• Customer selling experience in life science industry.
KEY INTERNAL STAKEHOLDERS
• Account Managers, Other Branch Managers, Global Account Managers, Pricing & Negotiations Managers
If you want to get more job opportunities, please reach out (如果你想了解更多的职位机会，请点击): https://www.rgf-professional.com.cn/zh/jobs