- Develop and implement the annual marketing plan and all necessary action plans to achieve the annual planning objective in China.
- Assess market potential, identify specific segments with potential growth opportunities, and manage product life cycle and product portfolio.
Business to hospital/ professional users (toB):
- Coordinate and implement a successful ISO transition to upgrade from the old to the new strip platform, maintaining net sales while working closely with all relevant functional teams.
- Help 2B team refine tactics to drive uptake of our portfolio. Work with team to develop innovative solutions to achieve overall commercial goals. Support global 2B Business lead with necessary data for monthly reporting and global business reviews.
Business to pharmacy/ consumers (toC)
- Be the marketing representative to work and liaise closely with the online (ecommerce) and offline (retail/distributor) sales teams, ensuring the appropriate KPIs are set to track target achievement and materials are available to support sales success across the different channels and platforms.
- Help the toC business refine tactics to drive uptake of our portfolio across the different channels and platforms.
- Work with team to develop innovative solutions in ecommerce to achieve overall commercial goals.
- Collaborate with business and customer insights in obtaining and analyzing competitive intelligence and market research data to identify customer needs, opportunities to win, segments and key positioning and product opportunities. Ensures effective implementation of designated plans to achieve desired outcomes.
- Maintain and revise China go-to-market strategy by working closely with local teams. Develop materials and business cases where necessary to support discussion.
- Curate and translate voice of customer, engage regularly with Country sales team, local Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and Health Care Professionals (HCPs).
- Maintain and demonstrate expert knowledge of reimbursement and hospital payment models in China.
- Monitor brand performance and competitive landscape to ensure points of differentiation are continually emphasized to maximize EBITDA and ROI.
- Demonstrate sound, ethical, and compliant business decision making with a basis on financial discipline. Manage local marketing budget and ensure the best possible ROI is achieved with the investments made.
- Support effective cross-functional collaboration to manage company products and achieve department objectives in a consistent manner.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with the sales team on product portfolio and marketing needs for specific segments and channels.
- At least 5-10 years of product management, product development and marketing experience in health care, medical device or health-based consumer products required.
- Fundamental marketing skills (i.e., branding, positioning, claims, packaging & messaging, agency management) are required.
- Team player with good track record of talent development and helping teams to succeed.
- Operational excellence and strong business and financial acumen is required. Clear understanding of ROI analysis and forecasting is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated track record supporting and driving new product innovation and launches, with experience creating compelling patient and HCP communications (advertising on and offline, PR, support materials) are required.
- Realistic understanding of the HCP – Endo, diabetic specialists, nurses, pharmacists and their relationships with patients and LifeScan representatives.
- Marketing / Sales / Sales Training experience in a customer facing role.
- Understanding of competitive landscape and regional go to market models. Experience managing creative agencies to deliver stand out results.
If you want to get more job opportunities, please reach out (如果你想了解更多的职位机会，请点击): https://www.rgf-professional.com.cn/zh/jobs