High level accountability
+ Working collaboratively with the global & local Insight function (and agencies) be the expert on consumer,
category and channels to define the growth opportunities for the brand.
+ High level of contribution to the development of Global Brand Strategy.
+ Lead and accountable to drive the Brand Plan through to execution by cross functional briefing and
leadership of internal and external teams. Examples could include:
- Defining and testing consumer propositions to validate prior to launch;
- Developing financial business cases and gaining buy-in through stage gate process;
- Briefing product requirements to meet identified consumer needs (in specific categories or
- Identifying further distribution, availability opportunities in the market;
- Building innovation pipeline opportunities with Innovation & Insights teams; Pentland China Job Description
- Lead the brand marketing/activation teams in the building and execution of marketing plans
that drive the required behaviour change;
- Lead the cross functional teams to translate the brand plan into shopper and customer plans;
- Lead the cross functional team to develop and deliver a media strategy on time, budget and
to agreed KPI / ROIs.
+ Ensure a joined-up approach of on- and offline channels (retail) in order to best achieve omni channel
+ Be the brand guardian; ensuring the brand image is delivered consistently to consumers & shoppers
across all communications and visual identity.
+ Lead the development of clear and consumer centric O2O strategy with the cross-functional
+ Lead the development of a CRM strategy (across all touch points) – which is suitable for China and
allows Pentland to gain a single view of the consumer