• Responsible for the prevention and detection of potential fraud & risk across Pay and Card Product
• Identify fraud patterns through the monitoring of high-risk countries, merchants and customers
• Contribute to the creation of fraud rules by providing analytical data to support decisions
• Review all alerts from external sources, including VISA CAMS, FICO, etc. and ensure that appropriate actions are taken to mitigate fraud
• Responsible for maintaining knowledge of fraud situation in the industry
• Report risk information and findings to the immediate supervisor in a timely manner
• Compiling and implement security measures and fraud prevention strategies and the ability to pick up on irregularities on Card/Pay transactions.
• Maintain fraud analysis models to improve efficiency and effectiveness of company systems.
• Identify system improvements to prevent fraudulent activities.
• At least 3 years of experience at payments processor, card acquirer, bank (risk department), or e-commerce platform.
• Experience with different alternative payment methods and risks
• Certification: It is a plus for individuals to be certified under an accredited body such as the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
• Cryptocurrency industry background is a plus
• SQL is necessary
• Java & R is preferred to enhancing the existing models. Other programming languages are welcome
• They also require an understanding of financial crimes, in particular cyber fraud means and threats; and an in-depth knowledge of the card/payment business and risk management concepts and practices, and performance implications of policies/actions
• Computer skills: They must possess advanced computer skills, including but not limited to proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, etc. They also require an analytical ability and competency in SQL query language and working with relational databases
• Analytical skills: They require strong analytical skills to detect and identify weaknesses in the bank’s systems; as well as identify the root cause of the weakness
• Attention to detail: They require strong attention to detail and accuracy to factor every piece of information in the investigation of cases
• Result orientation: They must be goal oriented individuals with a strong focus on completing tasks and producing high quality results within a fast-paced environment
If you want to get more job opportunities, please reach out (如果你想了解更多的职位机会，请点击): https://www.rgf-professional.com.cn/zh/jobs