• Work closely with the established local publishing partner to guide, support, review and provide constructive feedback on key local marketing milestone plans, creative and assets, community engagement etc. to ensure a successful game launch and operation
• Ensure the consistency of the company and the game’s global brand through following the campaign executions that range from user acquisitions to key art for live events to social media executions etc.
• Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams of internal and external to ensure the smooth communication and meet various milestone campaign deadlines
• Use the knowledge of in-house and external experts as well as local resource networks to develop high quality brand awareness of the company
• Independently plan and execute marketing events with the goal of building and enhancing company’s brand and fan base
• Keep track of market trends by integrating resources from various communication channels, understanding user characteristics on different platforms, and formulating strategies for user engagement and company brand growth
• Possess rich local market insights and thinking, Understand and monitor key competitors initiatives in user acquisition, community engagement and marketing campaigns. Conduct market and user research to share with key internal stakeholders and help develop effective local marketing strategies
• Bachelor’s degree or higher with 5-10 years’ experience at a marketing role in a gaming company. Have track records of planning/executing marketing strategies that meet publishing goals
• Passion for gaming especially competitive pvp game genre (e.g. BR, MOBA).
• A resourceful network with local PR agencies, social media, influencers, MNCs, 3rd party vendors. Familiar with the global game marketing landscape as well
• Experience planning and executing comprehensive marketing strategy and campaigns to build a new company brand and game IP
• Proficiency in English and Mandarin, has cross cultural/team/discipline collaborative working experience both internally and externally
• Strong coordination and drive to ensure a closed loop from demand admission to project landing and data validation review
• Excellent communication skills, teamwork and the ability to conduct pioneering marketing research
• Strong graphic design and video editing skills, e.g. familiar with tools like Ps, Pr, AE is a plus
We are a small team with big ambitions. We are hungry and want to win. We want to stay small and move fast. We’re looking for people who thrive with a lot of freedom and responsibility; who wear a lot of different hats comfortably; and who are always, always acting on behalf of the player. We also believe that people on our team should live their best lives while doing their best work (and that these should complement each other!).