Account Manager for Sales, China Shanghai
Report to Senior Sales Manager
The purpose of the position is to in charge of sales activities (new project acquisitions, customer relationship keeping etc.) for automotive (passenger vehicle) engine and transmission businesses in China.
• Ensure compliance with all legislative requirements in the facility’s geographic location and:
• The Global Operating System Plays;
• OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety management system standard;
• ISO 14001 Environmental Management system standard;
• TS 16949 Technical Specification Management and Quality Basics system standards.
• Support, Foster, Promote and Demonstrate Company’s Core Values and Leadership Behaviors.
• Maintain balance between customer, employee and financial satisfaction by maximizing facility/department Performance Indicators to align to Company’s Stepping Stool of Success Strategy.
• Develop new businesses per defined Yearly Sales Goal while sustaining currently running businesses. He/she has to establish and maintain contact with OEMs, Tier 1s including their engineering, purchasing, SQA and other functions.
• Coordinate and lead the quotation process incl. review RFQs, prepare quote letter/form as well as to make commercial negotiate with customers according to company guidelines.
• Handle all customer related issues incl. overdue AR chasing, price adjustment negotiation and cost tracking, contracts and terms & conditions review etc.
• Collect marketing and competition information and prepare for related account strategies for management decision.
• Keep close networking and share information with Company global sales team to achieve a synergic effect when approach customers in different regions.
• Support Sales VP to achieve group goals in the region.
• Communicate effectively with appropriate personnel in Materials Control, Purchasing, Quality, Engineering and if required the POC team.
• Ensure accurate and on-going feedback to suppliers to maintain and improve relations.
• Communicate company requirements to suppliers until problems have been resolved to our satisfaction.
What Company Has To Offer - This section contains a bullet point list of
• Opportunities for career advancement.
• Open, safe and healthy work environment.
• Competitive compensation and benefit program.
• Diversified and meaningful employee engagement activities.