We are looking for a qualified senior mobile unity developer, to join our IT development team. You will be responsible for building the “One App”, our mobile application for our customers.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
• Work closely with product owners and design team to understand our customer needs and requirements.
• Participate in the scrum planning meeting to discuss the stories and estimate the workload.
• Work with backend development team and QA teams to develop our key customer faced application – One App
• Optimize application for maximum speed and smaller size.
• Support and troubleshoot the production issue reported by our support team.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a similar field.
• More than 5 years experience working as a unity or Unity3D developer.
• In-depth knowledge of unity and Unity3D software.
• Knowledge of iOS and Android native app development
• More than 3 experience with mobile unity app development.
• Experience with memory and space optimization.
• Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures.
• Good communication skills.
• Good troubleshooting skills.
• A creative mind, that wants to further their career in creative production.
• Thorough and meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills that allow you to verify your understanding of what you are being asked to do
• Confidence to question – not accepting propositions or assumptions without challenging their validity
• Enthusiastic and positive approach to resolving challenges
• The ability to work independently (but never in isolation)