- Develop differentiated brand and product China marketing strategy (including vision, goals, roadmap, and prioritization) for our game titles based on global marketing strategy and local publisher’s go-to-market capability and plans.
- Develop and deliver core creative assets (brand kit, IP usage guides, cinematic brand and marketing assets, key visuals, hi-def models, etc) for local publisher partners
- Develop short and long term game publishing business strategy and plans based on global product vision, local market and player insights and local publisher business strategy
- Act as a strategic partner to and an integral part of partner’s game operations team, work on projects that elevates revenue generation efficiency while advocating for player value, design and implement with our partner on a wide-range of events and programs that drives players growth and retention
- Provide market insight and guidance to Product teams, advocating for the results of publishing activity and contributing positively to team culture.
- Be the liaison between the product teams and Riot's regional publishing organization - promoting successful outcomes through close collaboration and partnership.
- Be a partner in product strategy; advise on market potential, optimal pricing, distribution channels, and launch sequencing for all products within the title set.
- Set top-level OKRs for game publishing efforts, work with partner teams to develop measurement plans, guide marketing research, and enhance the team's collective knowledge of our future audience and landscape.
- Ensure that all publishing programs are aligned with goals, target audience, and core brand strategy for the game and aligned to the vision of the portfolio.
- Guide successful execution of campaign and initiative development within the team - ensuring outstanding creative experiences that improve standards for marketing across the industry.
Build relationships and create understanding between senior leaders of partner marketing teams and Global Marketing leadership to contribute to agreement on product priorities, discipline standards, and career growth