• Manage the firm’s cash position, funding needs, cash flow forecasting and liquidity control in all global legal entities;
• Develop and maintain short term cash flow and cash reserve forecasts; monitor daily activities and analyze variances to improve forecasting reliability and liquidity planning;
• Analyze daily cash operations and banking fees to identify opportunities and implement solutions to increase efficiency and lower costs;
• Negotiate, analyze and manage the fee’s and margins of service providers;
• Manage the firm’s overall financial risk such as FX risk and liquidity risk;
• Act as the representative on Treasury related technology projects, ensuring implementation of functionality that improves global cash flow visibility and proactive treasury management;
• Collaborate with the boarder leadership team to set up Treasury policies that better leverage our global scale.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or similar related fields;
• Minimum 10 years Treasury experiences in a global company with complex cash and FX activities, preferably banking and payment industry;
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills of working with very large amount of data and using tools to generate business insights;
• Experience in implementing technology-based Treasury solutions; can identify, influence and implement opportunities to make existing processes more efficient and enable new capabilities;
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build and develop strong relationships;
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced and autonomous environment, have a level of maturity to run your own race within the organization;
• Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and urgency; a problem-solver who takes initiative and able to prioritize and execute tasks;
• Proficient in English; proficiency in Mandarin is an added advantage.