This job has been closed. You will find bellow the job description as a reminder. It is not possible to apply anymore.
• Provide legal and compliance support in various legal and regulatory compliance areas, including but not limited to data security and privacy compliance, export control & sanctions, anti-trust & competition, anti-corruption, labor & employment, third party & supplier chain compliance.
• Support on the development and implementation of WuXi Biologics’ legal compliance strategy and program to ensure compliance with all applicable laws & regulations.
• Closely follow up on the development of the relevant laws and regulations and effectively identify and address the relevant legal compliance risks in WuXi Biologics.
• Advise on data compliance across all aspects of PRC Cyber Security Law, PRC Data Security Law, PRC Personal Information Protection Law, GDPR and other relevant data & privacy laws and regulations; develop and implement program to facilitate data compliance with all applicable data security and privacy rules, regulations and standards, including but not limited to PRC laws, GDPR; monitor compliance with data protection and privacy laws, regulations and practices and internal data protection and privacy related policies, including conducting regular internal compliance checks and compliance training.
• Advise on trade compliance issues, such as import/export control, sanctions, etc; develop and implement program to facilitate trade compliance; monitor compliance with all applicable trade laws and regulations.
• Provide daily advice to business from legal compliance perspective on other legal compliance areas.
• Provide support from legal compliance perspective on crisis management.
• Work closely with other stakeholders, such as IT, HR, Finance, Internal Audit.
• Provide legal and compliance training to management and employees.
• Supervise and coordinate with outside counsel.
• Report to Legal Compliance team leader in the Legal Department.