• Maintaining the CEO’s complex schedule, booking meetings and appointments (including internal and external meetings, VCs or conference calls) and travels.
• Serving as a gate keeper, screening calls and prioritizing daily tasks and responsibilities.
• Responsible for distributing meeting agendas, scheduling meetings and recording and transcribing meeting minutes.
• Handling the CEO’s business and personal correspondence, including emails and memos.
Internal & External Communications
• Being her representative while the GM is out of the office including distributing requests from the CEO and receiving inquiries for the CEO.
• Responsible for handling the GM’s public speaking engagements and professional organizational activities.
• Responsible for handling publicity and media requests including company WeChat account.
• Preparing and editing articles, designing presentations, and drafting company letters to external contacts (at their senior levels mainly) for reviewing
• Planning and arranging company dinners, parties, and events (commercial mainly)
• Preparing information and research for the CEO’s needs.