• Partner with business to develop business model and business case with financial evaluations for breakthrough initiatives.
• Improve financial and management reporting informative and insightful, use effective financial KPI to measure the business performance.
• Lead the financial analysis process on product mix, sales KPIs, incentive and promotion, commission system; provide influential business advice and support business decision making with data-driven thinking.
• Support annual budget planning and dynamic operational forecast; identify the risk and opportunities, and initiate the action plan proactively to ensure the achievement of business objectives.
• Build up key business working process and approval matrix to improve capability of the internal control and risk management
8 & above years working experience in FP&A or Finance BP.
• Initiative, influential, self-challenge and result oriented.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong statistical, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong sense of commercial business and demonstrated business acumen.
• Project management experience and team-work spirit.
• Abitliy to work in a global, matrix environment.