Who we’re looking for
• Director with extensive experience in providing Digital Operations Services to clients within ICV (Internet Connected Vehicle) industry and its eco system. Deep focus on one or more areas of Mobility, Connectivity, Intelligent Cockpit, Digital Services, Simulation Testing, Data Platform etc.
• Excellent client handling skills with experience in generating recurring revenue, providing implementation, testing, application maintenance, operations and managed services.
• An entrepreneur who is result driven with strong business acumen. Proven track record in establishing new business in white spaces, building alliances and leveraging partnerships.
About the role
As a Director of the team, you will be part of the Leadership team and play a key part in influencing and shaping the strategic development of the team. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Business Development: Drive the development of new business in the market. Build trusted client relationships by discussing key challenges with our clients, identifying opportunities where PwC can add value.
Client Delivery: Managing project delivery by defining scope, assessing engagement risks, driving conclusions, obtaining client buy-in and satisfaction, generating recurring business from key accounts.
Thought Leadership: Thought leader in the Internet Connected Vehicle industry, viewed by clients as an expert whom they turn to for help and advice on their R&D, implementation, testing, operations etc.
Play a proactive role in leading the practice by providing market insights, setting strategy. Provide insights and advises across disciplines as well as recruitment, on boarding, and ongoing mentoring and coaching of our people.
The ideal candidate would be interested in either progressing their career to the next level with an aim of becoming a candidate for partnership or subject matter expert.
Essential skills & experience
You should have experience with some of the followings:
• Clear record of achievement and progression in both a leading consulting/service provider firm and/or blue chip industry roles. A background of KPO/ITO/BPO would be a plus.
• Excellent client handling skills with experience of leading clients projects or large scale managed services / outsourcing projects. An exemplary track record in providing client satisfaction.
• Intelligently curious, demonstrate strong problem-solving skills.
• A strong team player with empathy, humility and dedication to joint success and shared development.
• Strong change and people leadership skills, track record of successful new business establishment
• Strong oral and written communication skills with ability and flexibility to operate successfully from board room to shop floor.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in telecommunication engineering, E/E engineering, computer science, Mathematics, Physics, Economics or similar.
Location: Suzhou/ Shanghai/Beijing/other locations of Greater China are also negotiable.