This job has been closed. You will find bellow the job description as a reminder. It is not possible to apply anymore.
HRBP - Assistant HR Manager
Report to Head of HR
To partner closely with Business leaders and the team to implement all the organization and HR strategies in retail area, drive the initiatives, and provide full spectrum HR support.
1. Be responsible for the hiring of all the stores nationally, which may include recruitment projects for new store opening or pop-up store projects.
2. Be familiar with retail talent market by active networking and interacting with target talents.
3. Coordinate with C&B function on the employment cycle to make sure all the process and procedures are completed.
4. Ensure successful on-boarding orientation to achieve good candidate experience
Understanding of business
Attention to details
Knowledge of labor laws, regulations and practice
Recruitment speed, quality and quantity
1. Drive and facilitate internal talent assessment/review and development activities to identify key talent
2. Work closely with leaders in driving key talent development and retention efforts
3. Nourish an environment of diversity & inclusivity, wellness & wellbeing and engage workforce for talent retention
Turn over rate
Understanding of business and workforce
Communication and influence skills
Compensation & Benefit/Employee Relations
1. Ensure quality execution of HR operational activities/projects in retail area
2. Facilitate the annual performance review cycle and make sure all the reviews are conducted on TALENT.
3. Work with C&B function and legal counsel on all the employee relations and HR activities to ensure full legal compliance with minimal impact on employer branding
4. Other projects/tasks assigned by line manager.
Communication & coordination skills
Drive through and follow-up
Service attitude, supportive, proactive team player
Understanding of labor laws, regulations and practice
Bachelor degree and above
At least 5 years solid HR experience among which min. 3 years of HRBP experience, preferably in the retail industry.
HR full function exposure especially in Recruitment and Employee Relations, good understanding of labor law & regulations
Curiosity in people and passion for the industry
High sense of accountability and confidentiality
Attention to details, good balance of both quality and speed
Very good execution, driving for result and action-oriented
Good communication skills in Mandarin & English
Proficient in MS Office functionalities
Knowledge of HR information systems
Willing to travel