A Leading Chemical Company
A Leading Chemical Company
Ad 1. Define and execute the positioning and promotion activities planning
• Collaborate with other Marketing functions and the Marketing Director to develop a clear positioning for company Coatings & Energy and its narrative. Ensure this is clearly and consistently communicated internally and externally, through the appropriate channels.
• Translate segment and regional promotion needs (target audience, key messages) in to a comprehensive global plan that includes product launches, sales tools development, internal and external events, editorial & advert opportunities and diversified channels by region and segments.
• Drive the regional plan execution in collaboration with marketing teams, technical teams, regional sales specialists and corporate communication team. Ensure plan is implemented in line with the overall company proposition and the specific products value proposition and taking into account the customer’s perspective.
4. Ad 2. Develop content and (digital )tools & platforms
• Develop sales tools, brochures, stories, teasers and internal and external presentations for Coatings business, with the support of the Corporate communication, marketing and technical team and following company branding.
• In the development process, ensure there is a clear value proposition and that global presence, regional specifics, market intelligence on customer launches, trends and competition are taken in to account.
• Drive content marketing practices and initiatives.
• Own the Coatings external and internal webpages
• Analyse the digitalization in chemical industry trend and impact on customer journey and build roadmap for Coatings and Energy. Lead or participate to digital communication and sales enablement tools projects.
• Manage internal and external communication, promotion and lead management platforms (e.g third party promotion platforms, Social media platforms, sales enablement platforms)
• Train and encourage sales in using tools and platforms in all customer interactions
Ad 3. Drive improvement and conversion through trends and performance analyes
• Regularly interact with sales and customers to receive feedback on sales tools, platforms, events and other communication and promotion activities and use this for continuous improvement. Analyse performance of promotion activities and advise on priorities and new adoptions.
• Monitor and create insights on competitors, customers, and key industry players activities and define opportunities for Company.
• Connect promotion activities to generation of leads and, in collaboration with Salesforce and sales support teams, assist regional sales in lead management, aiming at maximizing lead conversion.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably Business, Marketing, Communication, Design or equivalent. Master degree is preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in multinational companies, preferably in Marketing, Product Communication or Digital Marketing positions
• Experience in the Chemical industry, preferably Coatings market
• Proven track record of developing and successfully rolling out marketing communication plans, clear value propositions and product positioning, and relative sales tools
• Eperience in internal and external event management
• Experience in digital communication and/or digitalization in chemical industry.
• Experience and knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator or similar
• Fluent in English
• Strong interpersonal skills, communication and presentation skills
• Shows dedication and passion, is a self-starter, has high enthusiasm
• Ability to prioritize and multi task
• Excellent organizational skills, holds one-self accountable, delivers on commitments
• Accurate, ability to do hands-on implementation
• Creative, able to come with new ideas.
• Influential, engages, creates buy-in for ideas and motivates others