Product management& RM for Pharmaceutical excipients
• Work with the Hazard communication team to generate, review
and approve Safety Data Sheets (SDS); Research Sample SDS
per applicable regulations, and ensure their timely completion
• Properly assigns GHS classifications based on experimental or
• Maintains up to date Product Regulatory Data Sheets (RDS) and
provide timely responses to customer regulatory requests
• Strong written and interpersonal communication skills to work
effectively within the team and across functions.
• Proven abilities in project management to effectively move
SAP enhancement projects towards completion.
Regulatory Focal Point to Market Segment Team
• Evaluates regulatory requirements and collaborates with
business teams to support market expansions and new product
introductions (chemical substance registration or notifications)
• Reviews new/updated product literature for
accuracy of regulatory compliance/claims
• Properly manages priorities according to deadlines
• Identify business-specific risk review triggers and escalate
appropriately. Understand business risk review process and
actively participate in business risk reviews
• Knowledge of Toxicology testing to
meet regulatory requirements
• Proficiency in key computational modeling
tools used in stage gate safety screening.
• Effectively executes tiered strategy for
conduct of additional studies to adequately
characterize safety of company‘s products.
• Coordinates with Regulatory Team and Tool Providers to ensure
tools can be reliably used for company's chemistries.
• Degree in Science; Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering or
• Equivalent experience in an EHS Product Stewardship role
in Pharmaceutical, Personal Care, Food, or Chemical
Industries. Previous SDS (SAP) experience preferred.
• Minimum five years of experience isdesired.
• Previous work experience with chemical management
• Fluent in English.