The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for Branding & Communications across China; mainly developing communication strategies and commercialization tools for online and offline and building a consistent branding visibility in line with China objectives. In addition to, the candidate possesses a high level of marketing and social media expertise and is responsible in developing the digital planning, tactics and execution for brands in China.
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
• Lead the development, planning and execution of product and services integrated communications strategy
• Digital Infrastructure completion in line with China/Asia initiatives
• Budget reporting and management, including preparing investment reports for internal clients and producing expenditure updates for digital and social media initiatives.
• Work in conjunction with the Business Units Managers, Product Managers in the development of traditional and digital media plans and tactics that will support achieving Marketing Objectives for China.
• Support the Ecommerce local teams with knowledge and tactics implementation with responsibility for the Ecommerce Channel P&L locally and regionally.
• Timely development, execution and delivery of integrated digital and social media plans.
• Manage external/digital and social media vendors and/or agency coordination efforts.
• Manage regular reporting and tracking, interpret implications, report metrics appropriately and flag issues regarding all digital platforms (website, social media, etc.) using both internal and external tools.
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
• Constantly evaluate the most effective ways to deliver our messaging to the online users and identify online mediums that are best served to meet overall marketing objectives. Focus on customer and end-user engagement initiatives.
• Stewardship of digital campaigns and constantly exploring new means of delivery of digital message into markets.
(MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED AND KEY PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Digital Marketing, Communications, Masters/MBA is a plus.
• 8+ years’ experience in marketing, branding communications, strong skills in B2C digital marketing with proven
track record in leadership role in MNC company
• Strong familiarity with executing B2C best practices in all digital functions including: web development, acquisition marketing (email, banner ads, online video, paid search and SEO, etc.), and web analytics.
• Working knowledge of content management systems, product information management systems, and B2C digital assets management platforms.
• Great attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal interactions with cross-functional teams, and third parties.
• Result driven, creative self-starter with ability to multi-task in a highly energetic, fast-paced environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is mandatory.