1. Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of Cloud Engineering experiences and have working experiences in MNC.
2. Strong public cloud hands on experience in public cloud(Ali/AWS/Azure).
3. A deep understanding and familiarity with x86 server architecture and storage
4. Experience with various cloud services – ECS，EC2，VMs，WAF，RDS ，Cloud Firewall，CDN，VPC，VPN Gateway, NAT Gateway, Express Route etc.
5. Proficiency in the windows server exp. AD DNS DHCP and Linux environment
6. Requires a great team player that genuinely believes in solving problems, project delivery.
7. Good communication skills to work with other teams.
8. Experience in monitoring and logging systems.
9. Experience with Infrastructure-as-code concepts and implementation (i.e. Cloud Formation/Terraform/ARM templating) and configuration management systems (i.e. Ansible, Puppet or Chef) a plus.
10. Basic Networking knowledge - Firewalls, VPNs, proxies & Load balancers
11. Knowledge with Python, shell or other scripting language.
12. Knowledge with continuous integration practices and tools such as Jenkins.
13. Knowledge with container environment. Docker, Kubernetes experience a plus.
14. Cloud certifications EXP. ACP, Azure SA, AWS SAP will be a plus
Work as a member of global cloud Engineering team as the representative of GIT.
Leading offshore managed service provider to deliver global standard with strong hands-on experience
Responsible for the daily operation of the public cloud and IDC environment
Responsible for the troubleshooting of cloud service, IDC and infra service
Working with other IT teams to optimize the application performance
Continued optimize the consumer cost of public cloud
Continue improvement the operation process for the cloud hosting management
Responsible for implementing secure infrastructure management practices.