1. As business partner, co-work with cross function business teams including Supply Chain, Finance and CD to deliver Order to Cash process mapping and solution design.
2. As technical expert, govern vendor delivery quality including but not limited to design documentation, user experience journey, data integration, security principle, etc.
3. Responsible for routine communication organization including weekly project status update, monthly sprint workshop, milestone presentation, etc.
4. Responsible for project go live preparation including but not limited to integration test, regression test, stress test, historical data assessment, user acceptance test, end user training, etc.
5. Responsible for project rollout and hypercare including but not limited to process fit gap, bug fixing tracking, performance tuning, user experience optimization, change request prioritization, etc.
1. Bachelor degree or above in science and engineering related major is a must
2. Experience of IT vendor management is a must
3. Capable using English as working language is a must
4. Order to Cash related IT project experience is highly preferred
5. Understand agile way of project management methodology is preferred
6. Familiar with Devops automation process is preferred
7. Experience of cross domain IT project management including Sales & Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain is a plus
8. Experience of solution architect or solution design is a plus