This job has been closed. You will find bellow the job description as a reminder. It is not possible to apply anymore.
• Support BU with critical recruitment metrics and management information in order to make data driven
decisions identify gaps and lead for improvements.
• Leverage deep labor market expertise & competitor intelligence to influence and coach hiring managers on talent market trends, availability, challenges & risk and assist Head of HR to make right hiring strategy and decision.
• Optimize, improve and ensure the recruitment process is in compliance with Hilti standard, process and local practice.
• Deliver high quality work in a high-paced, dynamic work environment consistently by managing time and effort across hiring assignments, sourcing planning, time lien and deliverables, taking initiative to complete unanticipated or ad-hoc tasks, and verifying the completeness of tasks.
• Conduct talent mapping and keep a good accumulation into talent pool, build up network in talent market for pipeline preparation and passionate to reactive passive candidate & direct sourcing.
• Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements, context and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against Hilti competency criteria, culture and organization fit.
• Source and attract talents such as creating innovative strategies to locate local/overseas talents, and assess volume of candidate applications on a daily basis and handle end to end hiring process.
- 10+ years solid recruitment experience in MNC.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- Fluent English and Mandarin.
If you want to get more job opportunities, please reach out (如果你想了解更多的职位机会，请点击): https://www.rgf-professional.com.cn/zh/jobs