Purpose of the Position:
Support Life Science’s technical image in the Life Sciences Research marketplace by giving accurate information and direction to technical calls, requests and complaints from external and internal customers. Provide on-site technical support and seminars for mainly 3D cell culture related applications.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Handle products and applications related technical inquiries from customers and distributors for G. China and G. Asia (SEA, KOR, ANZ, IND) via phone call and Email.
- Work with sales team, support end users on-site and provide application seminars to promote products in 3D cell culture area for G. China.
- Contact customer, investigate product complaint cases and make financial resolution for G. China
- Share leads with KAM, TSM and FAS in SFDC to drive revenue.
- Assist other functions as needed. (e.g. providing technical information for customs clearance issue,
providing monthly product training for CS team.)
- Share new application insights with Tech/FAS team.
- Life Sciences Background
- Lab Experience
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Excellent written skill, good speaking skill in English.
- Patient Personality
- Drive for Results
Minimum requirement is master’s degree in field of cell biology with specific knowledge in cell culture related and cell-based assays.
At least 3-year experience in lab/field application. Working experience in Pharma, Biotech or CRO is a plus.
If you want to get more job opportunities, please reach out (如果你想了解更多的职位机会，请点击): https://www.rgf-professional.com.cn/zh/jobs