This job has been closed. You will find bellow the job description as a reminder. It is not possible to apply anymore.
The role you’d play:
• Provide insight into how we can provide the best technological solutions driving the most value for the wider organisation.
• Contribute to the development of ideas, processes and technical solutions that improve our offering.
Solution & Project Delivery
• Understand overall project methodology and how to work within a project environment.
• Define and deliver project tasks within agreed timescales within budget.
• Be part of project teams and contribute to the planning and resourcing of project tasks where appropriate.
• Identify, highlight and plan mitigation for risks in own area.
Support & Service
• Provide excellent support to the business in the day-to-day running of the operational business systems.
• Provide support and maintain applications where relevant to the APAC region.
• Ensure procedures related to identification, changes, testing, documentation, approval and communication of any modification to the system are followed.
• Performing and supervise the implementation of changes to the system, including those which have a multi-brand and global impact. Ensuring active and positive adherence to Its change control.
• Identify technical solutions for problems, improvements and developments.
• Carry out system administration tasks as per documented procedures.
• Provide technical mentoring and coaching to the analysts in the department
• Support other team members with regards to ad-hoc department activities.
The must haves:
• Excellent communication skills in both English and Mandarin, oral and written, including ability to conduct formal and informal presentations and workshops with the ability to communicate across all levels of the
• Well organised and able to prioritise, communicate and manage expectations within team.
• Committed to having a continuous improvement mind-set that spans people, processes, technologies and own self.
Brands Job Description - Full
• Able to work independently
• Able to deliver quality work and to commit to and meet deadlines.
• Able to demonstrate positive attitude - go the extra mile, committed, willing to take on challenges and has a can-do mind-set.
• Able to demonstrate energy, drive, enthusiasm, determination and passion.
• Excellent technical skills & solid experience in SAP Application of SD, MM configuration and EDI / iDoc integration, (AFS experience desired)
• A sound understanding of Concept to Consumer processes across supply chain, sourcing & shipping, warehousing & distribution and, a good technical knowledge of associated applications & solutions specific to the area of responsibility
• Pro-active in approach and keen to suggest new and innovative solutions.
• Capability to support complex multi-channel models – Ecommerce, retail, wholesale and consignment
• Able to lead & work with ambiguity and flexible to accommodate multiple changes in priority.
• Ability to manage specific stakeholders
• Ability to mentor and grow other team member’s skills and capabilities
• Ability to work with Project managers and plan projects in line with task being defined and resource capability.
If you want to get more job opportunities, please reach out (如果你想了解更多的职位机会，请点击): https://www.rgf-professional.com.cn/zh/jobs