Radio and seamless wireless streaming are pillars of our promise to deliver the ultimate home music experience. This role is critical in driving high quality, new radio designs that empower all cross-functional teams to achieve the product experience targets.
As an RF Engineer, you will be part of a small team to develop, validate, and transitions new designs to volume production. You will get exposure to working with multiple disciplines as we innovation and deliver next generation Radio Systems in our fast paced and creative environment.
• Work with the lead engineer to characterize full system (receiver and transmitter) performance as well as peripheral devices such as: RFIC transceivers, LNA’s, PA’s etc. Characterization includes measuring essential parameters such as sensitivity, power, EVM, linearity, etc.
• Support system bring up, debugging, optimization, and performance verification.
• Support wireless related production problems.
• Provide support to our compliance team for regulatory certifications (FCC/IC/ETSI etc.).
• Deliver technical presentations to the radio team.
Skills You'll Need
• This entry position is open to BSEE and MSEE candidates with a theoretical background in RF engineering, Electronic circuit theory, electromagnetics, communication theory.
• Basic understanding of RF systems and Link analysis.
• Basic understanding of RF circuits such as PAs, LNAs etc.
• Experience with RF matching networks.
• Basic knowledge of RF test and verification equipment such as signal generators, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, oscilloscopes, frequency/function generators.
• Display courage to innovate and not be afraid to admit or make mistakes.
If you want to get more job opportunities, please reach out (如果你想了解更多的职位机会，请点击): https://www.rgf-professional.com.cn/zh/jobs