1. Key Account Management - build a clear interface of IT for China business including China representation of demand interface
2. Directly manage IT business partner, project manager, DevOps etc. both internal and external. Execute and Drive IT based Innovation and digital (Design Thinking, rapid prototyping, enabling digital transformation). Bring external context to the business. Value based prioritization of innovation.
3. Focus on China digitalization demand and project and be responsible for overall managing budget, resource, and execution within Agile methodology.
4. Business value facilitation via process management including China representation.
5. Tailor and execute the IT Strategy of the China aligned to the Corporate IT Strategy
6. Improve communications between the Business and IT. Install Business partner, Processes. Establish and manage business management’s satisfaction with IT.
7. Support IT Budget planning and review actuals
8. Support increased demand within a DevOps Model
1. Bachelor/Master 's degree or above, major in Computer Science and related.
2. Minimum 10 years in Mechanical, Energy, or automotive Industry, Min 5 years in IT management Function and position.
3. Must have Executive IT Management Professional, strong Business Acumen and Understanding, Broad Senior Management skills, Visionary, Conflict Management skills etc.
4. Must have Digitalization project experience, strong Digital thinking and execution skills
5. Must have strong skills of Influencing power, customer-oriented, self-driven etc.
6. Workable English, both for oral and writing.
7. Willing to take 20% business travel