Leading US Product and Consultinig Company
Leading US Product and Consultinig Company
• The Head of Digital & Analytics is a lead role that provides a lot of opportunity for the right individual. The individual will be engaged in many activities at different times including leading projects/programs, facilitating strategy sessions, and acting as an advisor to life science clients. The Head of Digital & Analytics has a primary responsibility of leading the business development and digital and BI type project delivery. Overseeing all activities and ensuring alignment with the business’s vision and objectives. The Head of Digital & Analytics aligns and directs the management, development, and integration of data analytics and digital technologies necessary for supporting the mission, vision strategies, objectives, and goals of business.
• This role requires a strong understanding and background on how technology fit into a life science organization to provide business value and bridge between technical & business stakeholders. Candidates must understand the common strategy to operation of life science industry, and is able to propose innovative solutions by leveraging digital technologies.
• Business Development Role: This is the most prominent role of the Head of Digital & Analytics and in this position he oversees and monitors from pre-sales to project delivery of the data analytics and digital consulting team. The Head of Digital & Analytics provides thought leadership and acts as a subject matter expert to influence C/D level clients to recommend appropriate approaches and methodology in addressing key issues within the business. The Head of Digital & Analytics leads the digital transformation and data analytics teams in research, development, and implementation of appropriate solutions that lead to help the clients to improve business performance and achievement of overall business goals. The Head of Digital & Analytics also drives pre-sales activities not limited in solution introduction, proposal creation, presentation delivery and business negotiation.
• Leadership/Supervisory Role: The Head of Digital & Analytics is also responsible for driving departmental culture and promoting data-driven decision-making, consumer-driven analytics, marketing, and Sales across the business. The Head of Digital & Analytics additionally builds a profile of data and analytics by providing clear data and analytics stories and spreading them across the business. The Head of Digital & Analytics will also play a mentorship role to key data analytics and digital personnel, ensuring constant improvement in their professional skills, guiding in the execution of their duties upon request, and essentially readying them for taking up his position in the future.
• Strategy: The role of Head of Digital & Analytics is also a strategic one and in this position, the Head of Digital & Analytics provides management visibility into data-driven insights that inform the business’s strategic direction and KPI’s. In this position, the Head of Digital & Analytics also determines the adoption of suitable modular tool-sets that drive innovation and build innovative software products.
• Collaboration: The role of the Head of Digital & Analytics is also a highly collaborative one. The Head of Digital & Analytics will work closely with other practice heads and executives in an effort to guarantee the delivery of high-quality execution of the diverse array of project deliverables.
• Knowledge and Opportunity: The Head of Digital & Analytics also has the responsibility to keep up with the latest industry trends and participate in industry summit to delivery the point of view of our company regarding to Digital & Analytics area.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Must possess ten or more (10+) years with significant experience providing consulting and implementation of data analytics and digital transformation projects.
• Experience leading requirements gathering meetings, documenting requirements, and translating business requirements to technical solutions.
• Experience leading delivery of multiple projects/programs, managing client’s expectations and providing strategic advice to clients
• Experience with digital technologies like AI, Big Data, Cloud, Data Analytics etc.
• Experience of BI tools like Tableau, ClickSense, PowerBI etc.
• Experience of product development, proposal writing and presentation
• Domain experience/understanding of Sales, Marketing, Medical and Market Access of life science industry.
Nice to have
• Knowledge and experience on data science, AI/ML, voice recognition, image recognition and Chatbot etc.