This is a role responsible for E2E commercial IT project delivery and BAU (business as usual) support for commercial applications, ensuring applicable IT services are coordinated and delivered to the Business Owners.
This function participates in business/needs analysis, risk assessment, and consults with business partners to shape demand and determine how to best support the business through the effective use of technology. Roles in this function also act as the product manager of Channel Management, SFE, Sales training & commercial BI applications, continually improve the system on user experience, stabilities, and functionalities.
Essential Functions of The Job
• Act as technical and/or project lead in design, configuration, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing systems primarily for commercial functions e.g. SFE, Business Ops, Commercial, Sales training, Market Access etc.
• Manage and support the commercial IT projects in sales data management, CRM, channel management, sales training system, commercial BI and other related commercial systems.
• Align with the IT strategy and commercial IT roadmap. Drives re-use of existing solution capability or introduction of new technology to achieve program or project objectives.
• Elicit, define, analyses, and document testable business requirements, liaising with commercial customers, end users and the IT team by organizing regular communications, workshops, and trainings.
• Manage the project implementation by hands-on configuration/development or lead the technical resources to deliver on commitment.
• Collaborate with infra and network team to set up and maintain the environments in AWS/Azure Cloud for commercial applications.
• Partner with Service Desk and IT Operations to develop post-implementation support structure.
• Provide hands on tier 2 support and be point of escalation for commercial applications within the roles domain.
• Assess the business impact of critical problems to reduce risks with respect to business continuity and informs stakeholders about the appropriate risk mitigation that needs to be taken.
• Build trustworthy and value-based relationships business representatives across different domains and processes to establish good communication and a good understanding of business drivers.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar discipline
• 6+ years of relevant, IT project management, business analyst and business partner experience preferred.
• Proven experience in commercial IT solution design and implementation.
• Solid understanding of commercial/BI products and integration solutions.
• Experience in sales data management, CRM, channel management, sales training system and commercial BI preferred.
• Ability to manage and work efficiently with various levels of people in matrix organization.
• Able to manage multiple tasks and result driven oriented.
• Ability to inspire, engage and drive new ideas and innovation.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Fluent oral and written working English.