Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Be responsible for utility system operation & maintenance includes HV & LV electrical system, HVAC system, Gas tanks & delivery system, fire protection system, cool water system etc. related to utilities.
• Manage new facilities punch list, and ensure the facility meet criteria when it’s transferred to plant
• Manage facility contractors, to achieve zero downtime impact to production line.
• Report any failings to management of outside contractors regarding Environmental compliance, permit violations, Hazardous and Non Hazardous Waste, OSHA compliance, recycling efforts and adherence to Safety Policies.
• Support ISO14001 Environmental Management system and continual improvement.
• Support construction project management.
• Complete assignments as required
• Good knowledge in facility equipment such as power, gas supply, HVAC, etc.
• Good Maintenance PM principles, process troubleshooting and management
• Good equipment basic design, operation and maintenance knowledge
• Skill in software of Windows Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power point, etc.
• Strong communications skills