Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Identifies areas of potential manufacturing related productivity, capacity, and/or quality improvements, performs cost studies and justification analysis. Setup plant lean roadmap with newest lean concept.
• Lead and implement improvements initiatives using Lean Manufacturing techniques to improve productivity, capacity, and/or quality when necessary;
• Ownership of plant wide lean system: Facilitator; Coaching; Implementation; Audit; Data tracking.
• Site champion for lean: proliferate usage of lean tools throughout the plant at all levels;
• Sets up plant wide manufacturing database; Manufacturing waste/loss data collection and analysis
• Leader/Key team member of lean projects
• Key coordinator of TPM and TWI program
• Communicates ideas and status clearly and professionally through graphic and written media, and oral presentations. Provides necessary documentation of activities and results.
• Deliver Lean training and activity to promote lean culture
• Early involve in lean design for future expansion/Capital project
• Working knowledge of: 5S, kaizen, Lean/Simplification, cycle time reduction, cost analysis, Value Stream Mapping, line Balance/staffing, work cell design.
• Knowledge of (Lean) organizational design
• Auto CAD Computer Design tools.
• Fluent in written and oral English
• Excellent data analysis and presentation skills