This job has been closed. You will find bellow the job description as a reminder. It is not possible to apply anymore.
- Steer and plan the achievement of construction projects, ensuring that original design and planning intent is implemented
- Prepare technical and contractual documents and finalize tenders to select Architect teams, Contractors and Suppliers for Work execution, based on standard contract and procedure;
- Advise on the whole decision making-process with regards to the acceptance or refusal of the subcontractors and suggest alternatives
- Coordinate external service providers to achieve high quality standards and cost efficiency in the time allowed
- Manage and report costs and deadlines of all phases of project
- Oversee and/or Direct Retail Store construction project supporting Brand Store Planning
- Use of the Microsoft Business Intelligence reporting tool for the follow-up of projects and cost control
- 7+ years of acquired experience on Retail Store Construction / Real estate project management, reporting and follow-up.
- Ability to understand client’s needs and constraints and transcribe them into a complete construction project.
- Autonomy in the conduct of projects of diverse technicity and nature (refurbishments, renovation, conformity update ..) as well as on the decision-making process and ability to manage simultaneously various complicated projects.
- Tender management experience including the delivery of all administrative, financial and technical procedure and documentation.
- Operational proficiency with MS Office and CAD software (2D, and 3D is a plus).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills: fluent in Chinese and English.
- Good organization skills, teamwork, responsiveness and confidentiality.
If you want to get more job opportunities, please reach out (如果你想了解更多的职位机会，请点击): https://www.rgf-professional.com.cn/zh/jobs