• Support the design and delivery of the strategy and down-to-earth implement plan for global and regional talent management initiatives
• Partner and collaborate with key stakeholders in the region to ensure the people initiatives are effectively communicated and well acknowledged within the region.
• Support on designing and implementing employee engagement campaigns, employer activities, and campus recruiting efforts.
• Support the design and execution of talent related projects at regional levels, i.e. talent review, performance management, early-in-career program, key talent development program, management trainee program etc.
• Develop and maintain Campus Relationship with targeted universities and business schools. Liaison for university career fairs or student career talks including prepare appropriate communication materials for employer activities.
• Support the development and delivery of learning initiatives, i.e. training needs interview, training calendar development, facilitator interview, contract negotiation, training program nomination, training record documentation, etc.
• Contribute in global Engagement or Talent Teams within own area of practice, i.e. act as regional coordinator to support the roll out of global engagement survey, code of ethics training, cyber security training in the region as well as support the company’s D&I initiatives.
• Collect and create highly professional communication materials including communication decks, analysis reports, newsletters, posters, or videos to interpret regional people strategy and deliver them via effective internal communication platforms, i.e. Workplace, WeChat, Lexiang etc.
• Maintain and update engagement or talent management related files or documents on internal communication channels i.e. SharePoint or Microsoft Teams to ensure most effective and update knowledge management.
• Maintain and update company image and company info on external communication platforms, i.e. LinkedIn, job boards, or other necessary social media platforms.
• Manage talent management related vendor list and maintain relationship with vendors.