Technical support on fire proof equipment to new -build marine.
• Optimize profitability through sales, sales support and training of the products in the area of
• Build the business for relevant customer offer through por-actively contacting and visiting customers.
• Proactively support and work with sales and project team in tailor-making and presenting offers or
solutions for customers.
• Train Sales team in the product within area of responsibility.
• Recommend product portfolios for relevant customers.
• Develop and recommend suitable and reliable components or sources of supply to product team or local project team.
• Be capable of solving customer problems by providing first class support and solutions.
• Report on performance, corrective actions and product development on a regular basis to local
management and product management of the relevant Business Stream.
• Ensure compliance with global standards for engineering and documentation.
• Ensure compliance with international standards and regulations.
• Engineering Degree, Naval Architecture or Marine Engineering
• Minimum of 8 years of professional experience and proven knowledge from relevant business stream /
product group in the marine fire business.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively within a
• Knowledge of marine & offshore standards and regulations
• Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
• Ability to work independently and systematically
• Ability to meet deadlines through good time management and allocation of priorities
• Self-driven and full of initiative
• Service minded
• Proven team player
• Oriented on results and continuous improvement
• Innovative and proactive in suggesting new solution
If you want to get more job opportunities, please reach out (如果你想了解更多的职位机会，请点击): https://www.rgf-professional.com.cn/zh/jobs