• Stay informed about MSFT 365 feature set – Identify changes that may be disruptive and require end user communication.
Understand changes that may impact Air Products computing environments and standards.
• Understand business needs and requirements through direct engagement
• Gather and document business requirements
• Partner with business to facilitate use of Collaboration, Enterprise Social, and Mobile technologies to drive business value
• Interview key business leaders to understand business problems and user needs
• Map business processes to SharePoint/Collaboration feature set to accomplish business objectives.
• Educate business partners on the effective and proper use of collaboration tools that support our business
• Follow all prescribed development and release processes and procedures
• 4-year BS or BA degree in business, engineering, mathematics, computer science or related field or equivalent education,
technical training, and experience
• Minimum 4 years IT experience or comparable Business experience with a focus on IT
• Able to prioritize and meet milestones when working on multiple projects simultaneously
• Should be a quick learner and eager to learn new Collaboration technologies
• Ability to operate independently
• Strong influencing and communication skills
• Outgoing personality, enjoys networking and meeting new people
• Effective teamwork and coaching skills
• Project Management experience with small projects
• Ability to work effectively across IT and the business functional areas
• Good understanding of overall IT processes and practices
If you want to get more job opportunities, please reach out (如果你想了解更多的职位机会，请点击): https://www.rgf-professional.com.cn/zh/jobs