1. Mainly responsible for the communication and coordination of departments and employees of the headquarters
2. Responsible for the implementation of salary projects, including performance evaluation, salary adjustment, bonus calculation., etc.
3. Responsible for the implementation of welfare projects, including annual physical examination and handling of daily welfare matters
4. Responsible for the implementation of talent development projects, identifying key talents, helping business departments to establish talent echelons and retain key talents
5. Responsible for the handling of employee relations affairs, and ensure the compliance and legality of the handling process
6. Other HR related matters;
7. Follow policies and procedures established by the company at all levels.
8. Use company tools and resources in accordance with company policy.
9. Follow all safety policies, procedures and work instructions according to the safety management system and fulfill his/her responsibilities as stated in the safety manual so as to protect the safety of himself/herself and fellow colleagues.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in Human Resources or related.
2. Minimum 8 years' human resources working experience in general HR management and experience especially in recruitment, compensation, training and employee relations etc.
3. Management experience is preferred
4. Good command of English both in speaking and writing is preferred
5. Proficiency in Office S/W, including WORD and EXCEL
6. Familiar with labor law and related laws and regulations
If you want to get more job opportunities, please reach out (如果你想了解更多的职位机会，请点击): https://www.rgf-professional.com.cn/zh/jobs