1. Evaluates source documents, prepares and enters payroll data, transmits and downloads to/from service Bureau/Group payroll provider.
2. Audits payroll transactions prior to processing to ensure accuracy
3. Distribute payroll and employee correspondence.
4. Utilization of hours collection systems to properly coordinate hourly/project employee hours collection
5. Coordination of Expatriate tax program, advances, settlements, with recording, reconciliation and reporting to Payroll Manager.
6. Reviews completed payroll processing information to identify and resolve discrepancies.
7. Prepares and processes multiple countries payroll administration including Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan, India, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, Thailand, Japan.
8. Work with external vendor and review the payroll inputs prepared by the external vendor
9. Prepares output file for delivery to accounting for purposes of recording payroll journal entries in General Ledger.
10. Other ad hoc tasks assigned.
1. Operational understanding of computerized accounting systems, service bureau, human resources software and electronic spreadsheets. ADP system experience is preferred.
2. Proficient data management skills required involving various systems and interface programs, including creating and of generating reports or files for input to other systems for distribution.
3. Must have effective interpersonal and communication capabilities, working in a confidential environment.
4. Self-motivated and positive thinking and quick learning, strong attention to details.
5. At least 5 years consistency experience in big multinational company or SSC, customer service experience is a plus.
6. Familiar with local tax regulations.is a plus
7. Excellent Korean or Japanese is a plus.
8. Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
9. Analytical skills with logical and strong attention to details
10. Ability to work under pressure
If you want to get more job opportunities, please reach out (如果你想了解更多的职位机会，请点击): https://www.rgf-professional.com.cn/zh/jobs