• Responsible for creating and aligning the technology roadmap, ensuring alignment with business priorities by being a key partner and thought leader;
• Responsible for defining business capability needs, including but not limited to Digital transformation, ERP, Supply Chain, Manufacturing Operations, CRM, B2B portals, and data platform solutions;
• Leading, inspire and influence a set of stakeholders and teams to bridge the gap between digital, business and IT;
• Partnering with business counterparts, vendors and global team to deliver the roadmap;
• Coordinating and facilitating consultation meetings with stakeholders to define business and system requirements. Approves, prioritizes and manages the project portfolio.
• Building the collaboration and communication between technical teams and other business teams.
• Developing and implementing policies and procedures for IT department and the whole organization to ensure compliance with security regulations
• 15+ years’ experience, with 5+ years of IT management experience required.
• Demonstrated track record of partnering with business stakeholders and handling multiple complex digital transformation projects.
• Extensive experience in systems analysis, project management, systems development, change management, IT strategic planning, personnel management, and IT financial management
• Strong presentation skills and experience in communicating both technical and business-related information.
• Fluent in both oral and written English.